Wednesday, January 9, 2013

RUN FROG RUN

The drama of life is much like a horse race. The starting gate, the track, and arriving at our finish lines well, or at least finally! Just for FUN, imagine with me the wild, crazy, zany, unpredictable chaos of saddling a Frog instead of a Horse round the track! Napolean Hill said “A goal is a dream with a deadline” ~ My point at the beginning of 2013 – is to be a queen of fresh, to be keen on increased energy and FUN and NOT condemn or kill myself for NOT reaching set year end goals without a spot check on APRIL FOOLS DAY. Instead I shall giggle, ribbett, and purrrrrr as I leap along the track
with realistic effort hitched to my positive thinking. Now earnestly vowing to increase my tolerance towards moving sideways, not always onward and forward, I gift myself with the zany leap of a Frog, and the welcome style of short spurts of spaz, and sudden sideway detours! This will help me finish with my best intentions and feel JOY! ~ Yippeee, it shall be FUN to watch me and laugh! Thinking realistically, true thoughts, whether joyous or the occasional wrinkled brow confusion, my spirit shall not be crushed as my confidence will remain in He who dwells within! Knowing He takes great pleasure in how He wired me to run, waddle or stammer,
I give Him a chuckle as I grin and win the race before me. Honestly, I have thought of Tinkerbell, Heidi and Jesus a lot in my life. The truth is that I have NOT become a cute pixie with wings, or a dahling child with the ability to sing, or as much like Jesus as I have demanded of myself. PROOF positive that one does NOT become what one thinks about! Positive thinking mixed with real action, persistence, and flexibility is how horses, frogs and people meet goals! We get to start each day, new, from the gate, covered in grace ~ Halleluiah! Our Father enjoys watching us jump, leap, fall flat, get up and leap wildly,
pause, gasp and praise Him with the breath He gave us to start all over again tomorrow! GO AHEAD and ribbet, jump, go off course and have FUN in 2013. We will all finish well in the eyes of the One who loves us! AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment